I Believe I Can Fly...

Spent the day walking around the City of Chicago. One of my stops was Navy Pier...a wonderful amusement facility for families. Here's an image of a young lady having the time of her life.....

45832674.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking...critiques are always welcome.

eng45ine said:
Spent the day walking around the City of Chicago. One of my stops was Navy Pier...a wonderful amusement facility for families. Here's an image of a young lady having the time of her life.....

45832674.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Thanks for looking...critiques are always welcome.

Great moment, well caught in speed, DOF and lighting. The angle is a brillant element of the composition.

Gale and Christian,

Thanks so much for your comments. I had a ball today shooting whatever came along. The girl in this image was yelling, screaming and flailing her arms around. The ride extended upward and spun around very quickly...who wouldn't have fun riding that ride?

PGB

This capture rocks! Very neat composition and effect of DOF.

I like it frank!

Thanks Justin,

When I was walking up the stairs to see the kids on this ride...I sat down, switched lenses and blasted off about 30 images. I was hoping to find someone who was having a really good time. This young lady looked to be quite content with her ride. The centrifigal force of the spinning ride created a neat effect for me. A little sharpening and cropping....Bam!, a cool image to post!!! I had a ball shooting yesterday!!!

D

dbirdsong

Wow Frank.. That is one great photo... That needs to be submitted to Kodak's picture of the Day contest.. A sure fire winner.

Dave

A

Anonymous

Frank,

That's a great shot.
fantastic DOF.
A real inspiration

alex

Thanks everyone for the kind words...I had a great time trying to capture the kids enjoying themselves on that ride. I seem to sit and stare at that image, the chains that hold the swings offer an interesting feature in the shot. It was a good day!!!

Latest threads

Top Bottom