I can't breath !!!

There was a big box in the kitchen when I arrived 10 minutes ago. :rolleyes: Just got through the packing and there it is, my brand spanking new 70-200 VR. Boy am I a happy camper now !!!

I have to catch my breath before I make supper. I also have a few errands to run but I will definitely try to post more in-depth comments later tonight.

Boy this baby is awesome. :Shocked:

You're gonna LOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!!!! *LOL* Just don't let your wife see it on the pillow beside you tonight! :biggrin:

C

Chris Pierce

ya really, you can eat later!

I've had mine for a week now, happy one week birthday!

I am seriously considering selling my 18-200 for a 17-55 2.8, such a difference in IQ.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I haven't had much time playing with it but it sure does feel good holding it. You almost forget it's price when playing with it. I just can't wait to really have a go at it. Tomorrow I'll be gone the whole day but I should be able to test it more Sunday. I'll report back Sunday night.

Chris, I presently own the 18-70 AFS and it'll be gone before Christmas. I am also lusting for the 17-55. Those two lenses will make a wonderful combo.

This lens lust is bad. Even more so since I joined the Cafe. I'll need to go into therapy and hopefully, then the therapist will prescribe a lens or two that I will be able to claim to my insurance. Honey, where's the doctor's phone number again ?

Youngsville (The edge of nowhere), North Carolina
You are going to love it! I bought mine used from Woody here, and it is on one of my bodies all of the time.
Go ahead, keep reminding me :rolleyes:

That IS the best lens! After I sold mine to Mason I went into a post-partum funk and turned right around and bought another! After about a year of realizing that I never used it (although I will admit to fondling it on occasion it just to experience the technological zen) I sold that one to get the 85 1.4 which I do use... and love.

But the 70-200 still tugs at my heartstrings... so KNOCK IT OFF!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom