I can't stand the rain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hans, Jul 28, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Not a decent sunrise or setting for over 10 days now rain rain dark dark
    Spotted this empty can during my walk with Nena hope it helps in getting better weather.......

[​IMG]

This is how it looks over here

[​IMG]

I've ordered sun but it's on back order I think

2. I will trade you this "Texas Sun" for some of those rain clouds and "Rain". My pond is very low - fishies are not happy about it at all. I like the dog on the road shot. So is he on the right side of the road?

3. Hans, I can understand your tristesse.

In Austria, the weather has been driving me nuts during the last few months. The permanent change between unbearable heat and cold rainy weather is a nerve test.
    Last week I froze my *** off during the open air musical shots (12°C), right now it has 35°C and it shall be even hotter tomorrow. For monday they have forecasted a substantial temp drop again - I have got my headache pills ready :x

4. Hans the temperature here from the beginning of summer varies from 9C to 43C.

I like a lot your picture of the can, it seem to float in the air.

5. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Heh - I like global conversations like this.

btw: We want lots of water (from the sky) here - we are in low 20's C and it's winter for us.

I can "smell" spring coming . . . .

6. Hans, rain = editing days - go back through all your pictures and start editing the ones you put away for when you had some extra time! *LOL*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.