I can't stand the rain

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by hans, Jul 28, 2005.

1. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    Not a decent sunrise or setting for over 10 days now rain rain dark dark
    Spotted this empty can during my walk with Nena hope it helps in getting better weather.......

[​IMG]

This is how it looks over here

[​IMG]

I've ordered sun but it's on back order I think

2. I will trade you this "Texas Sun" for some of those rain clouds and "Rain". My pond is very low - fishies are not happy about it at all. I like the dog on the road shot. So is he on the right side of the road?

3. Hans, I can understand your tristesse.

In Austria, the weather has been driving me nuts during the last few months. The permanent change between unbearable heat and cold rainy weather is a nerve test.
    Last week I froze my *** off during the open air musical shots (12°C), right now it has 35°C and it shall be even hotter tomorrow. For monday they have forecasted a substantial temp drop again - I have got my headache pills ready :x

4. Hans the temperature here from the beginning of summer varies from 9C to 43C.

I like a lot your picture of the can, it seem to float in the air.

5. Simon

Simon

Apr 30, 2005
    Sydney, Australia
    Heh - I like global conversations like this.

btw: We want lots of water (from the sky) here - we are in low 20's C and it's winter for us.

I can "smell" spring coming . . . .

6. Hans, rain = editing days - go back through all your pictures and start editing the ones you put away for when you had some extra time! *LOL*