I couldn't take it anymore ...

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 10, 2005.

1. I should get mine in soon. Late march or early April ...

This way, I'll be one of the gang again.

2. Lets start a new club - the frustrated social order of soon-to-be Nikon D2x owners. I'm with ya man.

Sigh. :cry:

3. I grow weaker and weaker when I enter this forum......but I have to see all the great shots!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

4. Hi Yves,

I knew it would be too tempting not to have one...Congrats!!! and welcome to the D2Xtasy club!!!

Melissa

5. My target date is no earlier than 1 October. Anyone want to bet against me?

:lol: :lol:

Rich

6. Rich,

Looking at your long list of photo gear I will take that bet. I bet you'll have one several months before October 1st.....hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. another one bites the dust!

I have to say 2 weeks after getting I'm getting reasonbaly decent pictures out of it, but it takes time, and I know for sure that I have a lot more to learn

a

8. So what finally drove you over the edge, Yves? Just curious...

I can't wait to see what you can do with this fine camera.

9. Oh, David, I was already on the edge even before it was out officially ...

10. People, please stop or I will jump through my window (which is by the way not very high above ground :D ) .

D2H and now D2X, D100 Cafe usergroup gets tiny and tiny over hours. Oh, I have an idea. Why don't D100 users call for a split of all the Cafe forums like it was done back in DPR :evil: :D

11. Right. What he said! :lol: And while at it, break the lowly D70 out too, 'cuz it's so different from everything else... and us D70 users must be such klutzes. :wink:

12. Yves, congrats on the new D2X: you'll make it sing, for sure!

Rich, if I was a betting man, I would bet the price of a D2X (what is it, about $5k?) that you couldn't/wouldn't wait until October 1st, and since you'd have to pony up that amount, (or the said D2X prematurely ordered) I would be able to get a D2X myself! :twisted: :evil:

13. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    If anyone can make it sing, it's you, Yves. Question:

Are you convinced that the 2x needs a +3 Hue setting, or were you just playing around with your loaner, setting it to what you were familiar with, and what worked on the 2h?

14. Re: If anyone can make it sing, it's you, Yves. Question:

Hi Steven, I will run a series of tests with the camera as soon as I get it in a few days. All the Nikon DSLR's I have had so far needed this adjustment to my eye and personal taste. The early tests I have done with the production camera wasen't any different but again, I will have a series of adjustment tests done as soon as I get the camera, I will tell everyone of my findings and offer help as usual if I can help.

15. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;