I couldn't take it anymore ...

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by Boobie Joe, Mar 10, 2005.

1. I should get mine in soon. Late march or early April ...

This way, I'll be one of the gang again.

2. Lets start a new club - the frustrated social order of soon-to-be Nikon D2x owners. I'm with ya man.

Sigh. :cry:

3. I grow weaker and weaker when I enter this forum......but I have to see all the great shots!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

4. Hi Yves,

I knew it would be too tempting not to have one...Congrats!!! and welcome to the D2Xtasy club!!!

Melissa

5. My target date is no earlier than 1 October. Anyone want to bet against me?

:lol: :lol:

Rich

6. Rich,

Looking at your long list of photo gear I will take that bet. I bet you'll have one several months before October 1st.....hehehehe :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. another one bites the dust!

I have to say 2 weeks after getting I'm getting reasonbaly decent pictures out of it, but it takes time, and I know for sure that I have a lot more to learn

a

8. So what finally drove you over the edge, Yves? Just curious...

I can't wait to see what you can do with this fine camera.

9. Oh, David, I was already on the edge even before it was out officially ...

10. People, please stop or I will jump through my window (which is by the way not very high above ground :D ) .

D2H and now D2X, D100 Cafe usergroup gets tiny and tiny over hours. Oh, I have an idea. Why don't D100 users call for a split of all the Cafe forums like it was done back in DPR :evil: :D

11. Right. What he said! :lol: And while at it, break the lowly D70 out too, 'cuz it's so different from everything else... and us D70 users must be such klutzes. :wink:

12. Yves, congrats on the new D2X: you'll make it sing, for sure!

Rich, if I was a betting man, I would bet the price of a D2X (what is it, about $5k?) that you couldn't/wouldn't wait until October 1st, and since you'd have to pony up that amount, (or the said D2X prematurely ordered) I would be able to get a D2X myself! :twisted: :evil:

13. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    If anyone can make it sing, it's you, Yves. Question:

Are you convinced that the 2x needs a +3 Hue setting, or were you just playing around with your loaner, setting it to what you were familiar with, and what worked on the 2h?

14. Re: If anyone can make it sing, it's you, Yves. Question:

Hi Steven, I will run a series of tests with the camera as soon as I get it in a few days. All the Nikon DSLR's I have had so far needed this adjustment to my eye and personal taste. The early tests I have done with the production camera wasen't any different but again, I will have a series of adjustment tests done as soon as I get the camera, I will tell everyone of my findings and offer help as usual if I can help.

15. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.