I didn't see it at first.

This picture was taken last week at someone's estate where they had an easter hunt. It was a beautiful setting. After I downloaded the picture I noticed a cross behind the tree on the left. I didn't see that on the day. Somehow that makes the picture more special to me. I wonder who/what was buried there.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

That is really a neat image
Thank you Gale. Glad you like it.

Beautiful image Yvette. I really love the foilage.
The estate was full of beautiful old trees. It was like in being in a fairy land.

Thats a great shot Yvette.
Thanks Joshua. Appreciate you looking.

superb picture
Thank you. I appreciate your input.

Beuatiful image Yvette, Thanks for sharing.
Glad I could share it with all of you. It was a very pretty setting.

The stately tree trunk's framing both edges, the spanish moss, a nice composition, well done Yvette! The image has interest to me and is pleasing to my eyes.

The stately tree trunk's framing both edges, the spanish moss, a nice composition, well done Yvette! The image has interest to me and is pleasing to my eyes.
Thanks Doug. I appreciate your kind words. Maybe this is one that I should print out and frame.

I think you definitely should print and frame it Yvette, it's beautiful! Also, back the image up if you haven't already, back it up twice so you can enjoy it from now on. Redundent backup of all favorite images! It's smart photography. :)

Doug

I think you definitely should print and frame it Yvette, it's beautiful! Also, back the image up if you haven't already, back it up twice so you can enjoy it from now on. Redundent backup of all favorite images! It's smart photography. :)

Doug
Thanks Doug. I will do that. Do you know that I have NEVER backed up anything on my computer. :eek: I have thousands of pictures and yesterday, for the first time ever, I actually did a back up. I was proud of myself.

hmm, I didn't see the cross when I saw it. Wonder what it's significance is there?

Yvette, good on you backing up!!! BELIEVE me, hard drives DO FAIL.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom