1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

i don't have a catchy title :)

Discussion in 'People' started by drdrew, Jul 21, 2008.

1. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    few more of sandra, and working on a super cool set hopefully for tomorrow :) 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Pretty girl. You must have some kind of space to be able to do all these funky scenes.

Where do you find all the models?

3. awesome series, once again
    love the "title" of your thread.... very funny

more excellence, sir
    thanks for sharing these with us

4. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri

i actually have a very small space...but i spend a LOT of time setting up the space for different shots.

[​IMG]

5. 2nd one is my fav of this set. Wow....you just have a tiny corner and a lot of creativity. Imagine what you could do with a 2 car garage space! :biggrin:

6. BarkisPhoto

BarkisPhoto

Jul 20, 2007
    New England
    Hi, Drew -- nice work, as usual. It is pretty cool to see your 'studio space' -- thanks for sharing that shot. Inspirational what you can do with a small space ...

Best Regards,

7. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Beautiful and creative work. Love your shot of the shoot zone.....always great to see the behind the scenes stuff even if it does remove some of the magic!:wink:

8. Beautiful is the word....... my EX wife was called Sandra.......If she looked like this she might not have been "EX" :wink:

9. awesome! what do you do for pp?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2008
  10. Wow...I really like those.

11. Mart61

Mart61

Dec 23, 2006
    Camberley, UK
    A very nice series!

12. drdrew

drdrew

Dec 28, 2007
    missouri
    thanks guys. can't answer the pp question. combination of super secret stuff and the fact that i don't follow any particular plan other than treating each image individually from start to finish.

13. dstangier

dstangier

Jun 18, 2008
    Oregon
    Thanks for the behind the scenes shot; I would have guessed a big studio.

14. Nuteshack

Nuteshack Guest

kind of like my mother n laws cookin..no clue how she does it but sure tastes YUMMY!!! ...like your photos!!!
    :Love:

for disclosure sake...can't stand her but LOVE her cookin...lol
    :biggrin:

15. shtarka1

shtarka1

Feb 1, 2008
    Boston
    Your Work Is Da Bomb Dr.!!!

16. these are really great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.