I don't mind being the first here

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by JC, Feb 4, 2005.

1. JC

JC

Jan 27, 2005
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    [​IMG]

Cathedral Rock at Red Rock Crossing, Sedona.

This taken is 2003. Notice how the creek moved since 1993, when the photo below was taken:

[​IMG]

2. Your first image has wonderful light which really enhances the overall look of the image. That is interesting how rivers move around over a period of time. We had an excellent example of that here in St. George this year.

3. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I have to agree....

Very nice anchor post for the Landscape forum.... :)

Regards,

Frank

4. CraigH.

CraigH.

Feb 1, 2005
    Northen NJ
    Beautiful place JC. you captured it well.
    I have visited this place as a young boy and have fond memories. thankyou for sharing.