I fondled the SB-900

Discussion in 'General flash photography, lighting, and technique' started by BourbonCowboy, Aug 6, 2008.

1. After my last conference Monday, I took a short trip to the camera shop. I wanted to pick up a couple things - which were out of stock...figures.:mad: 

So, instead of chalking the experience up to a complete waste of time, I took the opportunity to check out the new SB-900. All I can say is that it's not bad. I didn't have my camera with me (I left it at the hotel on purpose.), so I couldn't test it. It seems VERY intuitave, and very large. I'm seriously considering selling a couple flashes to finance one. My only problem would be that I'd also have to ditch my Fong-o-spheres as well. I'm not sure I'm prepared to do this, so I think I'll wait a bit longer....

2. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    I'll buy one of your SB-800 :biggrin:

3. adio3x

adio3x

Aug 26, 2007
    STL
    i'll buy your 600 or the 800!:cool: 

4. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    We're helping him deciding, aren't we!

5. Mark
    I love it for it's simplicity over the 800. This alone makes my life that much easier it's a winner as never have time on a shoot to mess around.
    Thus am selling my SB-800 for another 900 :) 

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.