I go birding too! Chick shots (D70, 70-200 VR images)

While not the sharpest or technically the greatest, it's a moment captured when the subject speaks for itself. Here in LA we don't get the kind of birds you guys photograph, but once in awhile a specimen so amazing just catches you off guard! I was in the middle of a job when this chick breezed by and made my jaw drop! I later found out this particular specimen was a native of Missouri. God bless the south! Please send more of these beauties to the west coast! :p

scroll down :)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
v

girl_02.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

girl_01.jpg

Unfortunately, on the other side of the street this winged creature came by and it really just made me scratch my head. :|

weirdo_01.jpg

Only in LA. :)

J

Jim Parson

Really...

Now go back - look at your photos, and read your sig line! :lol:

Nice captures.

Great shots, Johathan.

The girl is lovely. She glows with health and beauty. But if she was my daughter, I'd insist she wear suspenders ;).

I don't know how you had the nerve to point your camera at the gentleman, but he seems to like you :twisted:.

Uncle Frank said:
Great shots, Johathan.

The girl is lovely. She glows with health and beauty. But if she was my daughter, I'd insist she wear suspenders ;).

I don't know how you had the nerve to point your camera at the gentleman, but he seems to like you :twisted:.

The first shot was like a dream come true, the second was like a nightmare come true! :shock:

Well I just had to show the polar opposites of this crazy city! Only in LA. 8)

Real Name
Chris
Is it my imagination or are that girl's pants falling off.

Oh well, only in LA.

As for the other picture, everybody around here looks like that, and it smells like sulfur too.

I

IxLr8

Jonathan, go shoot Venice beach, bring back some good ones :) As a matter of fact... Call me so I can go too :)

Jonathon.....nothing else I can say.........Yea, I'm in Missouri....

Now, for Uncle Frank....I don't think suspenders will work going "Commando" :twisted:

Chris101 said:
Is it my imagination or are that girl's pants falling off.

See, there's a definite downside in owning these new high speed fast action cameras.

Now if you only had used a nice camera with a decently long shutter lag like a CP5000, then you might have really gotten THE decisive moment....... :wink:

Phil K

Real Name
Phil
Nice capture.

I will think twice before sending my girl to LA for summer school.

The young lady is very nice and all (even though her pants are falling off....;-)), but I really don't see what's wrong with the guy. :twisted:

Nice captures Jonathan. You got guts taking the second one (unless you were in very fast car at the time 8)).

Real Name
Chris
Speaking of your second picture, it's got a really nice compositional balance. Didja try it in B&W?

Jonathan F. said:
girl_01.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom