I got a Frog in My Eye!!!

Discussion in 'People' started by Farmergirl, May 10, 2007.

1. :tongue: Here are my boys being typical boys. They love to catch frogs and bugs and anything that moves. Here they caught a tree frog and love the fact that it sticks to EVERYTHING!!! Gotta love them!!!

[​IMG]
    Justin with the frog in his eye!! Hope he can't get sick from this...look the leg is in his mouth!!!

Look the frog stuck to him and he took it for a ride.
    [​IMG]

:biggrin: Thanks for looking and I hope this made you smile like it did to me!!:biggrin:

Sarah

2. Just perfect so well done and I am smiling.....:smile:

3. LisaR

LisaR Guest

Smiling ... no I'm rolling with laughter!!! Great shots!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

4. That's comical for sure. Many city kids would not touch a frog but having grown up on a farm I can definitely relate.

5. Good!!!:tongue:

6. To funny. Don't roll to far!!!

7. I know. My sisters children won't go near the boys when they have anything that crawls. So the boys find it comical to throw the frogs at them. Nothing like good country living:biggrin:

8. HAHAHAAAA!! The story and the pictures are a scream!! :biggrin:

9. Gr8Tr1x

Gr8Tr1x Guest

The second one where he is giving the frog a ride is hilarious...

10. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    Those shots are hilarious Sarah! Hate to break the news to ya, but I think that's a Toad he's playing with, not a frog.

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2007
  11. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Fun fun stuff:>))))))

12. ROFL! Perfect in every way! Boys will be boys! I had a cousin who used to like throwing spiders on me! I still hate spiders! Cute photos for sure! Ohhh, what cute photos to show a future bride!

13. Ya their little brother had a scream. Didn't like the frog too much!!!

14. No I do believe it is a tree frog. I know it is brown like a toad but it has a yellow under belly and has sticky pads on his feet and does not have bumpy skin.

15. That poor frog he rode around with that thing for a long time. I think today while they are at school the frog might escape!!!!:eek:

16. SPIDERS :eek: now that scares me too. :eek:

17. We have a lot of fun here on the farm.:smile:

18. frede

frede

Dec 9, 2006
    Princeton, NJ
    Great stuff!! You got me laughing.........THANKS!

19. My photos may not be professional looking like all lot of people's but I am glad to make people laugh:biggrin: That's what it is all about.

Sarah

20. Sarah, great shots...superb timing...well done for sure!