I got a Frog in My Eye!!!

:tongue: Here are my boys being typical boys. They love to catch frogs and bugs and anything that moves. Here they caught a tree frog and love the fact that it sticks to EVERYTHING!!! Gotta love them!!!

n628210132_430498_9146.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Justin with the frog in his eye!! Hope he can't get sick from this...look the leg is in his mouth!!!

Look the frog stuck to him and he took it for a ride.
n628210132_430499_9396.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:biggrin: Thanks for looking and I hope this made you smile like it did to me!!:biggrin:

Sarah

L

LisaR

Smiling ... no I'm rolling with laughter!!! Great shots!! :biggrin: :biggrin:

That's comical for sure. Many city kids would not touch a frog but having grown up on a farm I can definitely relate.

I know. My sisters children won't go near the boys when they have anything that crawls. So the boys find it comical to throw the frogs at them. Nothing like good country living:biggrin:

G

Gr8Tr1x

The second one where he is giving the frog a ride is hilarious...

Those shots are hilarious Sarah! Hate to break the news to ya, but I think that's a Toad he's playing with, not a frog.

Last edited by a moderator:
ROFL! Perfect in every way! Boys will be boys! I had a cousin who used to like throwing spiders on me! I still hate spiders! Cute photos for sure! Ohhh, what cute photos to show a future bride!

Those shots are hilarious Sarah! Hate to break the news to ya, but I think that's a Toad he's playing with, not a frog.

No I do believe it is a tree frog. I know it is brown like a toad but it has a yellow under belly and has sticky pads on his feet and does not have bumpy skin.

Latest threads

Top Bottom