I Got It!!!

It has always amazed me how grown-ups get so excited at the opportunity to catch a ball at a baseball game. I have witnessed many glasses of beer or soda being toppled over when a ball goes into the seating area. At any rate, the smiles, the excitment, the agility of baseball fans is a true fact that Baseball is America's Favorite Pastime.

45599850.gif
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Go Cubbies!!!

I don't know if I would have entered this image for the new contest...but in the U.S. ...Baseball surely depicts the "Boys Of Summer"!

Thanks Gale...with all of the stresses in this complicated world, thank goodness for sports and/or whatever takes people's minds off the bad stuff...even for a while!

Fun picture. You can look at it for a long time, seeing all the different expressions. I like the lady in the orange shirt. I bet I would react like her, just hoping to not get caught in the action.

Fun picture!!

Frank,

That is classic americana. If it were a painting it would be
a Norman Rockwell. It brings back memories of hot summer
afternoons. The expression on each face is classic.

Great Job!

Ray

D

dbirdsong

Nice shot Frank...
Man I need to get to Chicago this summer, I have always wanted to go to Wrigley Field to see the Cubs... Your pictures are great my friend.

I didn't intend to bump this thread, but there are new members offering comments and I didn't want anyone to think that their comment was unappreciated....thanks everyone for the kind words.

Latest threads

Top Bottom