I got kinda wild with the post processing....

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by [email protected], Oct 2, 2008.

1. i was bored/couldnt sleep.

please let me know if i suck or whatnot....

2906992403_5b5dbe5d71_o.png

2. I like it. Should do a wild PP on my GTA.

3. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    i like it, very "Top Gear"-ish. i do have issues with the reflections on the body, specifically the reflected light and the reflected light post.

ricky

4. I like it as well. Is this your car?

Michael

5. i started getting rid of the reflected light from the car but after looking at it, in THIS rare case i think it adds to the photos because of the orange lighting under the deck. now if i could have i would have gotten rid of all reflection and i think that would have been really nice but i just was having issues getting rid of ALL reflection.
    no its a friend of mine, this used to be my car....

2884752629_d35c44c16f_o.png

i sold her about 2 months ago to get into my house, i miss her dearly :frown:

6. cszakolczai

cszakolczai

Oct 1, 2008
    NJ
    I actually like it a lot... other then the "skyline" written on the trunk.

7. yeah G35's in japan are skylines, kinda like you can call a Chevy Colbalt a Caviler. i would have just de-badged it myself, but it floats his boat so whatever :smile:

8. glewis1

glewis1

Aug 24, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Looks great!!

9. Sorry to hear you sold your ride for a house. You can live in your car but you can't drive your house.........Don't you feel better now??:biggrin:

Cheers

Ted:smile:

10. thank for the words of encouragement ted :rolleyes:

11. Kidkrazy

Kidkrazy

Sep 7, 2008
    Dulles, VA
    I really LOVE the G...Great post processing, I would suggest tweeking that orange in the background to blue to make if flow a tad bit better. Still love the photo though!:cool:

12. the orange make it POP more i think...having you background flow with you subject isnt a good thing

13. Kidkrazy

Kidkrazy

Sep 7, 2008
    Dulles, VA
    I was referring to the orange to the right of the photo, but Yup your right I didnt even think of the POP lol, ...Disregard the comments! Great Photo!

14. cleoent

cleoent

Dec 21, 2007
    San Jose, Ca
    I love the editing but find the reflections to distracting in both pics, hot cars though!