1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I got kinda wild with the post processing....

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by CH@Dbee, Oct 2, 2008.

1. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    i was bored/couldnt sleep.

please let me know if i suck or whatnot....

2906992403_5b5dbe5d71_o.

2. I like it. Should do a wild PP on my GTA.

3. fks

fks

Apr 30, 2005
    sf bay area
    i like it, very "Top Gear"-ish. i do have issues with the reflections on the body, specifically the reflected light and the reflected light post.

ricky

4. I like it as well. Is this your car?

Michael

5. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    i started getting rid of the reflected light from the car but after looking at it, in THIS rare case i think it adds to the photos because of the orange lighting under the deck. now if i could have i would have gotten rid of all reflection and i think that would have been really nice but i just was having issues getting rid of ALL reflection.
    no its a friend of mine, this used to be my car....

2884752629_d35c44c16f_o.

i sold her about 2 months ago to get into my house, i miss her dearly :frown:

6. cszakolczai

cszakolczai

Oct 1, 2008
    NJ
    I actually like it a lot... other then the "skyline" written on the trunk.

7. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    yeah G35's in japan are skylines, kinda like you can call a Chevy Colbalt a Caviler. i would have just de-badged it myself, but it floats his boat so whatever :smile:

8. glewis1

glewis1

Aug 24, 2008
    Rochester, NY
    Looks great!!

9. Sorry to hear you sold your ride for a house. You can live in your car but you can't drive your house.........Don't you feel better now??:biggrin:

Cheers

Ted:smile:

10. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    thank for the words of encouragement ted :rolleyes: 

11. Kidkrazy

Kidkrazy

Sep 7, 2008
    Dulles, VA
    I really LOVE the G...Great post processing, I would suggest tweeking that orange in the background to blue to make if flow a tad bit better. Still love the photo though!:cool: 

12. CH@Dbee

CH@Dbee

Apr 12, 2008
    Cummimg, Ga.
    the orange make it POP more i think...having you background flow with you subject isnt a good thing

13. Kidkrazy

Kidkrazy

Sep 7, 2008
    Dulles, VA
    I was referring to the orange to the right of the photo, but Yup your right I didnt even think of the POP lol, ...Disregard the comments! Great Photo!

14. cleoent

cleoent

Dec 21, 2007
    San Jose, Ca
    I love the editing but find the reflections to distracting in both pics, hot cars though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.