I got my mule to carry the heavy tripod

Folding hand trunk

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

So I'm not the only one to discover wheels!! *LOL* That looks perfect for the job and saves wrecking your back - leave that for all your camera equipment.

I recently bought a large Roots rolling duffle bag. This will hold all my tripods, lights & stands, lighting umbrellas, and then the large pocket on top will hold my Lowepro Trekker bag with all my gear for when I'm doing shoots. There are even side pockets large enough to hold my reflector discs and all the other crap and junk we seem to 'need'. I keep all my gear stored in this bag when not in use rather than scattered throughout the house. (Dodger has also discovered it's great for napping on too).

I'm a big believer in 'why carry it when you can wheel it'. Another great thing is those foil lined cooler bags with wheels. They also keep your gear cooled down on heat wave days in your vehicle.

Rich it's very light and even with the heavy tripod it's like there was nothing on it. When i receive it i was wondering why they did not put hooks at the end of the elastic that comes with it; until i saw the locking slots on the bottom black bar.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom