I got to try out my straps today (3 flower pics)

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by virtuamike, Jul 6, 2005.

1. My strap on the D70 was falling apart so I bought an Op/tech over the weekend. Also picked one up for the tripod. Woah what a difference, so much more comfortable. Makes it very easy carrying everything around. Anyways picture time.

ucd01_full.

ucd02_full.

ucd03_full.

2. Hi Mike,

These are wonderful!

I really like the middle one, reminds me of Vincent van Gogh painting with the swirly out of focus back drop, and the painting like colour tone.

Regards,
    Jonathan

3. Thx Jonathan. It's actually something new I'm trying - purposely bad bokeh. Picking out higher contrast backgrounds but trying to match the lines and patterns and whatnot to the subject so it's complimenting vs distracting.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,

I think all 3 are very good. To me each is good in a different way, but all are well done.