1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I got to try out my straps today (3 flower pics)

Discussion in 'Macro, Flowers, Insects, and Greenery' started by virtuamike, Jul 6, 2005.

1. My strap on the D70 was falling apart so I bought an Op/tech over the weekend. Also picked one up for the tripod. Woah what a difference, so much more comfortable. Makes it very easy carrying everything around. Anyways picture time.

ucd01_full.jpg
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

ucd02_full.jpg

ucd03_full.jpg

2. Hi Mike,

These are wonderful!

I really like the middle one, reminds me of Vincent van Gogh painting with the swirly out of focus back drop, and the painting like colour tone.

Regards,
    Jonathan

3. Thx Jonathan. It's actually something new I'm trying - purposely bad bokeh. Picking out higher contrast backgrounds but trying to match the lines and patterns and whatnot to the subject so it's complimenting vs distracting.

4. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Mike,

I think all 3 are very good. To me each is good in a different way, but all are well done.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.