I got you too!

Discussion in 'Photojournalism, Candids and Street Photography' started by Removed User 1, Jan 3, 2006.

1. Rob

Rob

Jul 28, 2005
    Truro, Cornwall, UK
    Very good Dean you have made me chuckle, apart from impressive images. The guy in the second shot is probably still walking around with one eye wide open and the other looking like a saucer with a pin hole in the centre.:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

2. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

3. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Oh, absolutely.:Angel:

The technique the chicka in the third shot is using is a favorite of mine. I pretend that I'm taking a panorama and just happen to catch my subject dead on in one of the shots. It irritates me when I'm doing that and they notice me taking a panorama and step out of the way so as not to 'ruin' my picture.

Now that I know how it looks, I'm gonna quit doing that!

4. Funny shots Dean. Got my laugh for the day.