I guess this fits here...

Discussion in 'Landscapes, Architecture, and Cityscapes' started by Ping279, Apr 18, 2005.

1. I wasn't sure if this was the correct forum for this shot. Took it today, lemme know if you would like me to post the color also... I wasn't sure which most people would like better.

Nikon D70 ,Nikkor 70-300mm f/4-5.6D ED AF
    1/80s f/14.0 at 240.0mm
    EV + 1/3
    Tripod used

2. Actually, Ping, this B &W works very well. Great shot!

Virginia
    aka beaucamera

3. Nice shot Ping!! :) :) :) :)

4. VERY nice !

I like the simplicity of it, the normally boring subject (concrete pillars), the reflection and it looks great in B&W !

5. hans

hans

Feb 5, 2005
    The Netherlands
    The beauty of concrete piles very well captured

Thanks for sharing

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Oooh yeah - for a second it looked like clouds. Nice illusionary image!

7. Thanks... I noticed something that i thought was distracting in this shot and fixed in in PS. I thought the reflection at the bottom right hand corner was somewhat distracting, what do you think? Here's the original and updated versions :

8. I like the second (corrected) image the best. Well done.

9. I like this, good symmetry.

10. JeffKohn

JeffKohn

Apr 21, 2005
    Houston, TX
    Nice shot. I agree the second version is an improvement.

11. Verynice Ping I do liek the 2nd one with the reflection cloned out, very simple yet interestign shot