I guess this is a bird photo.....

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Gordon Large, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

2. I never was apart of the DPR, but I can see why more and more bird photographers are getting out of there! :roll: :roll: :roll:

3. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Gordon..

I saw that today and actually got a chuckle out of the fact that someone thought they were getting back at "us".

Of course...it's probably the only way he could shoot it..it wasn't exactly moving fast!

4. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Now why would I bother to go read a negative post on DPR ??? Makes no sence to me.

Cheers
    Gale

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    I'm with you Gale. 8) I used to love that place, but I just got tired of the bickering and personal attacks on good folks. Now I still like the site, I mean nobody does testing any better, but the fora just make my stomach hurt. :?

Frank

6. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    LOL!!!!

It's not really an anti-bird photo as it is a pro-cat photo. You know, food chain stuff. Very funny.

PS, now-a-days I mostly visit DPR only after I've gotten rid of all the colored icons here first. :)

7. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Because it's funny! The post itself - negative as it is - is IMO funny. But what is really funny is that the DPR types think they've struck a mortal blow. Check out the other reactions in this thread.

More cheers,
    Gordon

8. Gordon Large

Gordon Large Guest

Hey Frank. See my reply to Gale above. Sometimes you just gotta laugh!

Gordon