I guess this is a bird photo.....

Gordon..

I saw that today and actually got a chuckle out of the fact that someone thought they were getting back at "us".

Of course...it's probably the only way he could shoot it..it wasn't exactly moving fast!

Now why would I bother to go read a negative post on DPR ??? Makes no sence to me.

Cheers
Gale

Gale said:
Now why would I bother to go read a negative post on DPR ??? Makes no sence to me.

Cheers
Gale
I'm with you Gale. 8) I used to love that place, but I just got tired of the bickering and personal attacks on good folks. Now I still like the site, I mean nobody does testing any better, but the fora just make my stomach hurt. :?

Frank

Real Name
Chris
LOL!!!!

It's not really an anti-bird photo as it is a pro-cat photo. You know, food chain stuff. Very funny.

PS, now-a-days I mostly visit DPR only after I've gotten rid of all the colored icons here first. :)

G

Gordon Large

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Gale said:

Cheers
Gale
Because it's funny! The post itself - negative as it is - is IMO funny. But what is really funny is that the DPR types think they've struck a mortal blow. Check out the other reactions in this thread.

More cheers,
Gordon

G

Gordon Large

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Flew said:
I'm with you Gale. 8) I used to love that place, but I just got tired of the bickering and personal attacks on good folks. Now I still like the site, I mean nobody does testing any better, but the fora just make my stomach hurt. :? Frank
Hey Frank. See my reply to Gale above. Sometimes you just gotta laugh!

Gordon

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom