I hate to even as this but....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any news from Nikon on the D3 (or whatever it will be called)? I asked the guy at my local camera shop and he says he was sworn to secrecy.

All I can say is that Nikon better do something about their high ISO noise problems or I'll probably be sellling my gear and looking at a Canon. You have NO idea how hard it is for me to say that. I shoot RAW with a D200 and am getting pretty tired of all the time I have to spend in post when I shoot at ISO 1000 or above.

Real Name
Chris
Hi Wes!

We don't carry on those conversations here. Each individual is free to buy or sell what ever camera equipment they want. At the Cafe, they just do. We have a large contingent of folks here who have and use Canon (and other) cameras. They just use them and keep on photographing and posting and joining in the conversation. It's not a crisis, and nothing we say here is going to influence Nikon, so why bother. It'll just get folks hot under their collars, saying things they wish the hadn't and then we'll have to get involved, etc... It'll be bad all the way around.

You don't want that, and neither do I, so I'll close it for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom