I havent posted pics in a while

Discussion in 'Birds' started by Keith, Dec 21, 2005.

1. so slowly starting to get off my butt, it is that time of year again. Taken with trusty D2h............. D200 "D" day tomorrow :biggrin:

original.

2. Ken-L

Ken-L Guest

Nice shot. Seems everyone's waiting for their D200.....

3. Gale

Gale

Jan 26, 2005
    Viera Fl
    Just beautiful Keith.

I am sure you will do well with your new tool.

Wonder if you will be sorry you sold the X

4. It has a painterly quality to it. Very nice.

5. Very nice Jay Keith, my dealer only got one D200, sounds like i won't be getting one till the end of January, ordering on 1st of Nov. wasn't good enough.

Martin

6. Just beautiful Keith! I love just the touch of blue against the grey of winter.

7. jfenton

jfenton

Jan 26, 2005
    Haverhill, MA
    Hi Keith

Looking at your capture I just realized something....

I've never shot a bluebird photo before!

Is there a particular reason that you haven't been posting for us Keith????

8. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Lovely Keith. Now let's see a side-by-side with the D200. :wink:

9. Great shot fo the Jay they are so much fun to watch. Cant wait to see what you squzze out of the D200

10. Keith, this is a great shot and I really like the blue and white combo. Great job.

11. great to see your images again Keith!

12. Nice shot Keith, love the color constrast.

13. Not waiting any more, charging as we speak, but its dark outside :mad: LOL!!!

14. Dont feel bad Martin, Dons photo for western camera got a whole 10 cameras and McBain which is pretty big got 8 cameras............ I snagged one, but had to pay in full 3 weeks ago to guarantee it, plus bankers favours :biggrin: . Charging as we speak, you may not want one, but will take it for a test run for you. LOL............

15. Hi Gale.............to be honest probably will as the X has different features and options. But it was the right time to sell it so I think it was a smart move for a non-professional. Im just a beginner , but having said that I see another D2x in my future :biggrin: Meantime see what the D200 can do, sure I wont be disappointed. LOL................

16. Thanks Jeff and Kevin, appreciate the nice comments :smile: Hope you both have a wonderful xmas!!

17. I havent posted here for a while as I was on strike Jim, until you start learning to shoot left to right, Im just going to obstain :biggrin: :biggrin:

18. Thanks for looking Mike and Frank, absolutely no pressure now with the D200. LOL!!!!

19. Keith, this is a gorgeous image. The exposure, lighting and setting are all top notch. Only thing that could make it better, is if you had used your 300 f4 AFS that you sold me last summer . . . . :biggrin:

Great job man!

Cheers

Tim

20. Thanks James and Dave, feels good to get out and shooting again. Wish you and you families a very Merry Christmas!!! This will be the first time in 15+ years that we are going to have a brown one. It was +8 degrees celcius today..............nice to see south of the border get some of that white stuff. LOL!!!!!!

QUOTE=dmwphoto]great to see your images again Keith![/QUOTE]