I hope I'm not asked to leave the cafe

Why? Check the EXIF on this image...

Workshop005b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

It's just a test shot and not meant to be anything more. My first image with a new toy...

N

Nuteshack

who gives a rip...keep em commin ,lol
..btw, niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ....;-))

sweet! :biggrin:

kick you off... puh-lease man...

Seriously, I'm glad you got it... I have been waiting for a good review and cant wait to hear your thoughts. This is about the only camera that has me interested right now... Compared to your D200, how does it handle skin tones and colors?

Thanks guys!

I'm not leaving the Nikon fold, but I need something with better low light/high ISO performance until the rumored D3? comes out. I'm keeping the D200 (at least for now) so all I need to do is add to the sig...

BTW, that shot is from the fashion set at last weekend's workshop.

MUA Lauren 'Makeup by Dodge' from Austin. Another standout MUA.

You don't get canned for liking Fuji cameras...or even...gasp! Canon. People get into trouble for trolling, using the Cafe for professional sales, flaming, trashing ANY brands, making uncivil or disrespectful posts and for flagrantly violating the rules.

Posting great images is a plus.

Thaks, Rich

Well, a Nikon lens was used in the making of the shot so I guess it's ok.:wink: :biggrin:

Very interesting MU.

Congrats on the new camera. I'm sure you'll produce some fantastic images with it. I have wanted to try out an S5 but I can't find a local camera store that carries one.

Regards,

B

bob swanson

:cool: I have a few Fuji S-2's that might be reaching their limits shot wise and have considered the S-5. Some user comments might help. I also have Nikons and as someone mentioned, they do use Nikkor lenses and bodies.
www.bsvirginian.smugmug.com

Latest threads

Top Bottom