I hope this is the right place

Hi all, I am having hard time coming up with an add for the yellow pages and where else other than here I could have some creative input. Thanks
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

View attachment 220242

View attachment 220243

View attachment 220244

Thank you again, Khalil

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you Both, what font do you suggest? what is your favorite one. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

Thank you Both, what font do you suggest? what is your favorite one. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.
LOL, you're asking someone who struggles with fonts. :Dizzy: When I'm having trouble with font selection, it sometimes helps to make the text layer active, then select the type tool (CS3) and highlight the font family window. I can then scroll through the font list (down arrow) until I find a text "look" that "feels right" for the subject. How's that for a non-answer? :smile: I like your layout #3, but the typeface seems a little "edgy" for the subject matter . . . maybe something a bit more non-linear would work better. One thing you might try is posting this in the Retouching forum. I am continually amazed by the talent I find there.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, 3 is my favorite as well, I will try to play with the fonts. Thanks

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom