1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I hope this is the right place

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Khaisy, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Khaisy

Khaisy

Jan 3, 2008
    California
  2. I like the general layout, but I really do not like the font you have used - try something a little bit more 'basic'

3. I'll vote with Digi-man. This font has a "hard" feel too it (IMO of course). Not sure that is what you want. Otherwise, nice layout. :smile:

4. Khaisy

Khaisy

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    Thank you Both, what font do you suggest? what is your favorite one. Thanks so much for taking the time to reply.

5. I'm a fan of number 3. If you were to use one of those, I'd say 3 :wink:

6. LOL, you're asking someone who struggles with fonts. :D izzy: When I'm having trouble with font selection, it sometimes helps to make the text layer active, then select the type tool (CS3) and highlight the font family window. I can then scroll through the font list (down arrow) until I find a text "look" that "feels right" for the subject. How's that for a non-answer? :smile: I like your layout #3, but the typeface seems a little "edgy" for the subject matter . . . maybe something a bit more non-linear would work better. One thing you might try is posting this in the Retouching forum. I am continually amazed by the talent I find there.

7. Khaisy

Khaisy

Jan 3, 2008
    California
    Thanks, 3 is my favorite as well, I will try to play with the fonts. Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.