I hope you all are happy now

Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
I got so sick and tired at looking your great shots with the D2H that I finally cracked and ordered that old and soon to be discontinued camera tonight.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
Hurrah Harry!!

You will love it.... :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see some pics. When is it due in??

Frank
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
Hey Frank,

I ordered it from the B&H website. Now if they weren't burned up in the fire I should have it by Wednesday or Thursday.
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
994
Location
Alabama
I guess I'm going to have to schedule another trip down there so we can both shoot our D2H's. I sure did enjoy the last one.

Wadda ya think?

Frank
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
Flew said:
I guess I'm going to have to schedule another trip down there so we can both shoot our D2H's. I sure did enjoy the last one.

Wadda ya think?

Frank
Come on down! It was ridiculous this morning. I was walking by the nature trail in my development this morning. Its about a 5 minute walk from my house. In the pond by the community pool we had 5 GBHs, 6-7 Great Egrets, about 10-12 cormorants swimming around, a few Wood Storks, and two Sandhills leading their 2 chicks around.
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2005
Messages
978
Location
Viera Fl
Harry,

WOOOHOOOO

We D100's are dwindling down to a precious few.

I won't be able to shoot with anyone :<((

Glad for you Harry.

Cheers
Gale
 
Joined
Feb 21, 2005
Messages
609
Location
Ottawa, Ontario
TRAITOR!!!

:D :D :D

Congratulations Harry, I'm sure you'll have a great time with your new cam. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to composing my "Convince the Missus" speech.

Neil
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
NeilCam said:
TRAITOR!!!

:D :D :D

Congratulations Harry, I'm sure you'll have a great time with your new cam. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to composing my "Convince the Missus" speech.

Neil
Neil,

Try my approach. I told her that I "needed" a new camera. Then I told her about this great new camera the D2X that only costs $5K. When she came down from the ceiling I said "if that's too much..........". :lol:
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
12,409
Location
East Norriton, PA
Fantastic

Harry I am so happy for ya, a man with your talent will shine with this camera. Cant wait to see your posts, see even States away B&H has a soft spot in your heart. I sure want to come back down, how about the end of March!!!!!
 
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
5,525
Location
Viera, Florida
Re: Fantastic

mike mac said:
Harry I am so happy for ya, a man with your talent will shine with this camera. Cant wait to see your posts, see even States away B&H has a soft spot in your heart. I sure want to come back down, how about the end of March!!!!!
Hey Mike,

I can't wait to get my hands on that camera! Come on down anytime. Being retired has really opened up my calendar
 
Joined
Mar 1, 2005
Messages
348
Location
Pocono Mts, PA
You will love it. I recommend that you get Thom Hogan's ebook and use his table of settings for banks A,B,C,& D as a place to start. It sure beats my OLD<<GGG>> D-100.

Chet
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
HarryB said:
I got so sick and tired at looking your great shots with the D2H that I finally cracked and ordered that old and soon to be discontinued camera tonight.

So my telepathy worked on Linda! 8)
You'll love the new brick. Congrats, when does it arrive?
 
Joined
Jan 25, 2005
Messages
2,483
Location
South Florida
Flew said:
You are hurting me bad Harry.... :wink:
yeah but this time you'll have to come a bit more south:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
:D
 

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom