I hope you all are happy now

I got so sick and tired at looking your great shots with the D2H that I finally cracked and ordered that old and soon to be discontinued camera tonight.

Hurrah Harry!!

You will love it.... :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see some pics. When is it due in??

Frank

Hey Frank,

I ordered it from the B&H website. Now if they weren't burned up in the fire I should have it by Wednesday or Thursday.

I guess I'm going to have to schedule another trip down there so we can both shoot our D2H's. I sure did enjoy the last one.

Wadda ya think?

Frank

Flew said:
I guess I'm going to have to schedule another trip down there so we can both shoot our D2H's. I sure did enjoy the last one.

Wadda ya think?

Frank
Come on down! It was ridiculous this morning. I was walking by the nature trail in my development this morning. Its about a 5 minute walk from my house. In the pond by the community pool we had 5 GBHs, 6-7 Great Egrets, about 10-12 cormorants swimming around, a few Wood Storks, and two Sandhills leading their 2 chicks around.

Harry,

WOOOHOOOO

We D100's are dwindling down to a precious few.

I won't be able to shoot with anyone :<((

Glad for you Harry.

Cheers
Gale

TRAITOR!!!

:D :D :D

Congratulations Harry, I'm sure you'll have a great time with your new cam. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to composing my "Convince the Missus" speech.

Neil

NeilCam said:
TRAITOR!!!

:D :D :D

Congratulations Harry, I'm sure you'll have a great time with your new cam. Now if you'll excuse me, I must go back to composing my "Convince the Missus" speech.

Neil
Neil,

Try my approach. I told her that I "needed" a new camera. Then I told her about this great new camera the D2X that only costs $5K. When she came down from the ceiling I said "if that's too much..........". :lol:

Fantastic

Harry I am so happy for ya, a man with your talent will shine with this camera. Cant wait to see your posts, see even States away B&H has a soft spot in your heart. I sure want to come back down, how about the end of March!!!!!

Re: Fantastic

mike mac said:
Harry I am so happy for ya, a man with your talent will shine with this camera. Cant wait to see your posts, see even States away B&H has a soft spot in your heart. I sure want to come back down, how about the end of March!!!!!
Hey Mike,

I can't wait to get my hands on that camera! Come on down anytime. Being retired has really opened up my calendar

You will love it. I recommend that you get Thom Hogan's ebook and use his table of settings for banks A,B,C,& D as a place to start. It sure beats my OLD<<GGG>> D-100.

Chet

HarryB said:
I got so sick and tired at looking your great shots with the D2H that I finally cracked and ordered that old and soon to be discontinued camera tonight.

So my telepathy worked on Linda! 8)
You'll love the new brick. Congrats, when does it arrive?

Flew said:
You are hurting me bad Harry.... :wink:
yeah but this time you'll have to come a bit more south:
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
:D

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom