I just couldn't help myself this AM, first review of the new

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Retief, Jul 30, 2005.

1. F15Todd

F15Todd

Feb 1, 2005
    Tennessee
    I'm glad I picked this thread as the first one to read today. lol

2. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Hey Bill,

Thanks for copying the review for us all to read. When you read about the camera being so light, 10.something ounces, does that scare you that maybe it is too fragile? When I handle my D2H...it seems solid and doesn't give the impression that it will break into pieces when attached to a large telephoto or prime lens. Just curious what you and other think about these consumer digicams....thanks!

3. Obviously you are just too lazy to read the whole review. You must have missed the 2lb baseplate that is there for us x-D2H'rs to feel comfy :wink: It also, I suspect, acts as a counterweight when you add the not-quite-yet-annound 300mm-20000mm f2.8 that weighs 4 lbs., a really heavy sucker. As to consumer digicams, I don't care, those are just toys anyway.

Now, the only thing dumber than the time it took that guy to write his "review" is the time it is taking me to do this. Hmm, what does that say about me.....no, don't bother to answer :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think I'll go and erase all this now......