I just did it, bought a d2hs

Discussion in 'Nikon DX DSLR' started by alex from holland, Sep 17, 2005.

1. I all,

I just bought a 4 months old d2hs for a fair price.
    I loved the handling of my d2h but hated the noise. It seems that the d2hs is much bettr in high iso.
    The D2x is "to much" for me. I hardly ever print large in for that case i have my s3. Further i love the small NEF files coming from the d2h.
    I will get it tomorrow and will make some comparison with my "old" d2h wich i will sell next week.

alex

2. Congratulations, let us know what you think of it. I currently have the D2H and D100.

3. I can't see trading my D2H for an S, though I would love to get my hands on a D2X, but not right now. But I'm still shooting film to and for larger stuff that's important to me I use 645 medium format. However, I'd like to know what kind of deal you got on the D2Hs, and what you end up selling your D2H for.

4. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Looking forward to your update, Alex. I need to buy a second pro body and can't make up my mind whether to get another H or upgrade to an Hs.

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Me too Alex. I'm thinking of getting a second D2H as back-up, but am also considering the Hs. Let us know what you think, and if possible, post some comparisons. :smile:

Thanks,