1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I`ll help myself mom

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dutchwindmill, Jul 13, 2008.

1. tlong

tlong

May 25, 2008
    Southeast, USA
    I am speeechless! I don't even know where to start. At first I laughed until I had tears in my eyes. Then, I marvelled at the fact that they threaded the kid back through the hole! I would have been afraid to do that!

2. Ewout_vB

Ewout_vB

Feb 6, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
  3. Lurker

Lurker

Jul 21, 2007
    NJ
    I got an acute attack of claustrophobia when I was watching the video. Didn't seem to matter to the child though, as she's climbing on top of the pile and laying there spread-eagled.

4. Amazing video! Thanks for sharing.

I first though... "Honey we need quarters to see if we can get our kid back!":biggrin:

MikeT

5. That is sooo funny!
    Glad you posted this, Rob...

6. This was too funny! What amazed me was the "this happens all the time" attitude of the guy who started cleaning the door...

7. taat2d

taat2d

Sep 28, 2007
    NYC
    I noticed the guy cleaning the door too. He was SOOOO concerned. All I kept thinking was that one day my son's gonna try this at one of those damned machines!!!! :eek: 

8. WOW! And they just walk away when it's all done! :biggrin: At first I wanted sound, but then I thought, it might be better that there is no sound! :eek:  :tongue:

9. doodee doo.how does this door get so dirty? i wonder how dirty that claw game gets....WHOA! well i guess it gets pretty dirty. man there area lot of streaks on this door.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.