I`ll help myself mom

I am speeechless! I don't even know where to start. At first I laughed until I had tears in my eyes. Then, I marvelled at the fact that they threaded the kid back through the hole! I would have been afraid to do that!

I got an acute attack of claustrophobia when I was watching the video. Didn't seem to matter to the child though, as she's climbing on top of the pile and laying there spread-eagled.

This was too funny! What amazed me was the "this happens all the time" attitude of the guy who started cleaning the door...

This was too funny! What amazed me was the "this happens all the time" attitude of the guy who started cleaning the door...
I noticed the guy cleaning the door too. He was SOOOO concerned. All I kept thinking was that one day my son's gonna try this at one of those damned machines!!!! :eek:

WOW! And they just walk away when it's all done! :biggrin: At first I wanted sound, but then I thought, it might be better that there is no sound! :eek: :tongue:

I noticed the guy cleaning the door too. He was SOOOO concerned. All I kept thinking was that one day my son's gonna try this at one of those damned machines!!!! :eek:

doodee doo.how does this door get so dirty? i wonder how dirty that claw game gets....WHOA! well i guess it gets pretty dirty. man there area lot of streaks on this door.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom