I Love Florida

Real Name
Randy
I spent last week traveling in florida shooting Viera, the Brevard Zoo, the Miami Zoo and the Wakodahatchee Wetlands....
I gotta say Florida is tops for wildlife, I haven't been anywhere better

These were with the D300 + 80-400 or 300/4 + TC
The d3 & 300/2.8 stayed home since I flew down this time

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

A fantastic series - I wondered if there really were tigers in the wild in Florida - maybe that TC really does extend the reach of the 400 far enough!!!

Chris

I concur Randy...that's why I live here.

Fantastic shots by the way. It's not everywhere you can get a Tiger to stick his tongue out at you! I especially like the Green Heron with its fluffed-up head feathers.

Real Name
Randy
A fantastic series - I wondered if there really were tigers in the wild in Florida - maybe that TC really does extend the reach of the 400 far enough!!!

Chris
thx Chris
c/o the miami zoo if you can, it's very impressive

I concur Randy...that's why I live here.

Fantastic shots by the way. It's not everywhere you can get a Tiger to stick his tongue out at you! I especially like the Green Heron with its fluffed-up head feathers.
thx Dan

Wow Randy!

Awesome! I love the Tiger, and i also LOVE Florida.
thx

Amazing images. Can't make up my mind on which I like the most. No. 1 is so precious with the bad hair day portrait, while the yawn in No. 8 makes me smile. However, because I love repeatitions and OOF repeated object, No. 5 got my final vote. Just one little nit pick there, I would love to see if you can digitally add on the toe nails that got clipped in this image.

Thanks for sharing.

Gotta say I love the last photo, especially. I live here, and need to find the time to go out and do a photo walk right in my area! I think I need some more reach though, and have contemplated a TC... we will see! Loved your pictures, fantastic job!

O

Ol-Jerr

The Wakodahatchee Wetlands are something else again, can't wait to go back there again. Your images are all first class.

Real Name
Randy
Amazing images. Can't make up my mind on which I like the most. No. 1 is so precious with the bad hair day portrait, while the yawn in No. 8 makes me smile. However, because I love repeatitions and OOF repeated object, No. 5 got my final vote. Just one little nit pick there, I would love to see if you can digitally add on the toe nails that got clipped in this image.

Thanks for sharing.
thx Maji....i lost alot of body parts because i was shooting at 420mm and didn't have time to move

Great Job!

thx Steve

Gotta say I love the last photo, especially. I live here, and need to find the time to go out and do a photo walk right in my area! I think I need some more reach though, and have contemplated a TC... we will see! Loved your pictures, fantastic job!
thx Carol
consider the 300/4 + TC, probably the best IQ for the money you can get

The Wakodahatchee Wetlands are something else again, can't wait to go back there again. Your images are all first class.
thx....it is a nice place with a nice boardwalk

Awesome shots.
thx

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom