I Love Him...#2...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, Mar 23, 2007.

1. almost haunting..

2. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Your three latest posts are ridiculously good. I like 'em!!

3. Thanks Eric, I seem to be going through this "dark" phase at the moment....... it's just how i see the images in my head.......... i know a lot people won't like to see this darkness in regards to children........ but those of us who are parents know that is not always sweetness and light with our kids!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Thanks Stu.......... it's cool that you like them. it's been a while since either of us posted images of the kids......... it was good to see Sam again! :smile:

G

4. Very good composition and subject matter. I get really drawn to the eyes. Lean on me brother ... :smile:

5. And lean on him he does Ray............ thanks again for looking and taking the time to comment. It's always appreciated! :redface:

G

6. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    I love this one, Graeme! The compo is great and the title is so appropriate. I would personally like to see more catchlights in his eyes though. Excellent as it is. :wink:

7. Graeme, this entire set is fabulous...some of your best.

8. Have to agree with you on the catchlight thing Banhup! :wink:

John, thank you. As always your comments mean a lot my friend! :redface: :redface: :redface:

G