1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I Love Him...#2...

Discussion in 'People' started by Graeme, Mar 23, 2007.

1. almost haunting..

2. Ottrott's Human

Ottrott's Human

May 21, 2006
    USA
    Your three latest posts are ridiculously good. I like 'em!!

3. Thanks Eric, I seem to be going through this "dark" phase at the moment....... it's just how i see the images in my head.......... i know a lot people won't like to see this darkness in regards to children........ but those of us who are parents know that is not always sweetness and light with our kids!!!!!!!!!! :eek:  :eek:  :eek: 

Thanks Stu.......... it's cool that you like them. it's been a while since either of us posted images of the kids......... it was good to see Sam again! :smile:

G

4. Very good composition and subject matter. I get really drawn to the eyes. Lean on me brother ... :smile:

5. And lean on him he does Ray............ thanks again for looking and taking the time to comment. It's always appreciated! :redface:

G

6. dtbh

dtbh

Mar 9, 2006
    Malaysia
    I love this one, Graeme! The compo is great and the title is so appropriate. I would personally like to see more catchlights in his eyes though. Excellent as it is. :wink:

7. Graeme, this entire set is fabulous...some of your best.

8. Have to agree with you on the catchlight thing Banhup! :wink:

John, thank you. As always your comments mean a lot my friend! :redface: :redface: :redface:

G

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.