I Love Him...#2...

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
138077067-L.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

almost haunting..

Thanks Eric, I seem to be going through this "dark" phase at the moment....... it's just how i see the images in my head.......... i know a lot people won't like to see this darkness in regards to children........ but those of us who are parents know that is not always sweetness and light with our kids!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Your three latest posts are ridiculously good. I like 'em!!

Thanks Stu.......... it's cool that you like them. it's been a while since either of us posted images of the kids......... it was good to see Sam again! :smile:

G

Very good composition and subject matter. I get really drawn to the eyes. Lean on me brother ... :smile:

I love this one, Graeme! The compo is great and the title is so appropriate. I would personally like to see more catchlights in his eyes though. Excellent as it is. :wink:

I love this one, Graeme! The compo is great and the title is so appropriate. I would personally like to see more catchlights in his eyes though. Excellent as it is. :wink:

Have to agree with you on the catchlight thing Banhup! :wink:

Graeme, this entire set is fabulous...some of your best.

John, thank you. As always your comments mean a lot my friend! :redface: :redface: :redface:

G

Latest threads

Top Bottom