I Love Him...

North Yorkshire born and bred in Edinburgh!!!
This is a moving image and tells a wonderful story in the process. Thanks for sharing this Graeme.
Thank you Gordon........ glad you liked it! :smile:

Definitely a wall hanger! One of your best!
Thanks Greg........ hope you are well my friend! :wink:

My friend, one world only, this time: great! wonderful photography, inspiring... :eek: thanks for sharing! :biggrin:

Vieri, thank you. Coming from you, this means a lot my friend! :redface: :redface: :redface:

G

Fantastic image! I love how your handsome boys interact with each other. It's so refreshing to see siblings who get along as well as yours do.

Thanks so much for sharing. This really brightened my day!

Exceptional image Graeme.

I love everything about this shot.

Regards,
Tom, you are too kind. Thanks, as always, for taking the time to comment! :smile:

Fantastic image! I love how your handsome boys interact with each other. It's so refreshing to see siblings who get along as well as yours do.

Thanks so much for sharing. This really brightened my day!
Hey Leigh, glad this made a difference to your day! :smile: :smile: :smile:

G

Graeme

I've been meaning to post something every time you show a picture of your boys. This is definitely a moving image, and evokes image of compassion, love, tenderness and more. It's so wonderful to see brothers that care so much about each other and are so comfortable with expressing their emotions with each other and on film. Thanks for sharing this, and all the images you share.

Brett

fantastic as allways..... !!
Thanks Topher! :biggrin:

Graeme

I've been meaning to post something every time you show a picture of your boys. This is definitely a moving image, and evokes image of compassion, love, tenderness and more. It's so wonderful to see brothers that care so much about each other and are so comfortable with expressing their emotions with each other and on film. Thanks for sharing this, and all the images you share.

Brett
Brett, it's easy with Ben and Jake........... they genuinely love each other..... which is cool! :cool:

Now, this is a keeper for sure. Print it ... frame it ... hang it!
Ray........... I might just do that! :biggrin:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom