I Love This Dawg

Kia Maria was "fixed" a couple of days ago, and has made a speedy recovery. This is her under the tree at the park today.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

C

Canyonlu

Precious puppy, Bryan! This is the first period in my looooong adult life I've not had a dog.....and EVERY dog was a Westie! She's adorable!

Precious puppy, Bryan! This is the first period in my looooong adult life I've not had a dog.....and EVERY dog was a Westie! She's adorable!
Marilu,

This is our first Westie..........and we would not have it any other way. They are the sweetest dogs, and very smart too. :) :) :)
NOW GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOU A WESTIE THAT NEEDS A HOME!!!

This might help you.........

PGB

Awwwwww!

I thought it was definately going to be a bulldog.

I was wrong.

War Eagle! :)

C

Canyonlu

PhotoDawg said:
Marilu,

This is our first Westie..........and we would not have it any other way. They are the sweetest dogs, and very smart too. :) :) :)
NOW GO OUT THERE AND FIND YOU A WESTIE THAT NEEDS A HOME!!!

This might help you.........

You are HURTING ME! I am taking care of my 9 month old FIRST grandchild four days a week, and we have another due already in Sept! I couldn't imagine a puppy at the same time! Not to mention the white carpets and dirt in the gardens! AND the coyotes around here love small dogs and cats. But one day we will, and I cannot imagine anything but a Westie!! Precious pic! Keep posting them!! and thanks, too, for this one. It's putting a cupid's arrow right through my heart!!!

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom