I miss 4labs (Eric)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mitchell, Aug 7, 2008.

1. At the risk of seeming sappy, I miss seeing this guy around here. It may seem strange, but I used to love seeing his photos of his daughter (Samantha) who is just a few months younger than my daughter (also Samantha).

Anyone have any idea if he's ok or where he has gone?

I may seem wierd, but I miss these photos. I hate when people vanish with no explanation (not that he needs to give one).

2. I agree Mitch. There are quite a few people I miss and plenty of people I don't! :biggrin: I always enjoy watchig people's kids grow up on the Cafe.

3. Eric had relocated to NC from NY I know that he was in touch with Randy, but he has not heard from him fo a bit. Eric was a great guy and I too miss his participation

4. Oh I didn't realize he had relocated....for some reason, I thought he was regularly between the two.

Yes, I too miss his shots. I always enjoyed watching the two Samanthas (and in the very beginning for me, learning to keep them straight! :biggrin: ).

5. Theyight of still had the place in NY but whenever I emailed or PMd him he was in NC

6. He did relocate to NC when his wife took a new job. They built a new house in outside of Charlotte. I suspect he is still in that area.

I just hope all is well, and he is just taking a break from photography. He's a nice guy, great photographer, and has a beautiful daughter. I'm just hoping he returns at some point to give us all an update.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.