I miss Camping

Well, when I saw the title of your thread - I almost started crying - I miss camping too! Here's our "local" rig when we headed out for a weekend of riding and enjoying the outdoors. Sadly, our Titan is gone and so is our beloved little camper.

160446385_775106646e_b.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Nice pics! Your making me antsy for my annual camping/fishing trip with my dad and brother to Taylor Park, Colorado.

Here's our little setup

campingwiththeTB.jpg

Dukeandtheawning.jpg

We used to tent camp but thought we would take a small step up and get this little T&B trailer. It's very light which means once unhooked we can move it around by hand and into tight spots. This was set up in Rattlesnake campground on the Deschutes River.

Here's our little setup

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/dkleinsmith/campingwiththeTB.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a171/dkleinsmith/Dukeandtheawning.jpg

We used to tent camp but thought we would take a small step up and get this little T&B trailer. It's very light which means once unhooked we can move it around by hand and into tight spots. This was set up in Rattlesnake campground on the Deschutes River.

That's a cute little camping setup! With 5 of us, we needed every inch of our 25 fter. How I'd love to be up on a lake somewhere enjoying the peace and quiet!

That's a cute little camping setup! With 5 of us, we needed every inch of our 25 fter. How I'd love to be up on a lake somewhere enjoying the peace and quiet!

Peace and quiet!?

Did you happen to notice those noise makers in your trailer? I'm kidding of course :biggrin: I love to ride as well.

Peace and quiet!?

Did you happen to notice those noise makers in your trailer? I'm kidding of course :biggrin: I love to ride as well.

Hey I use my Polaris to carry my gear - once I get where I want to set up and shoot, it's quiet for hours! Of course we have walkie talkies but usually the family knows where to find me. It also depends on where we go - I sorely miss the good ol' days of fresh air, no sirens, no traffic, just plain ol' relaxed time in the "outback."

Near the Sleeping Bear

From last years trip....

Image046.jpg

Image041.jpg

Latest threads

Top Bottom