1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

i miss my n8008s

Discussion in 'Film Forum' started by bestfromnw, Jul 12, 2008.

1. I sold my good old n8008s camera to a cafe member and i really miss it:D epressed
    I keep looking in the for sale forum, ebay and keh for a nice af film nikon.... can't find anything good for cheap :eek: 
    i thought by now film cameras would drop down to ridiculously low prices! I keep looking into getting f100 but i dont feel like paying over $100 for it!

any good alternatives?

2. rotxlk82

rotxlk82

Jul 20, 2007
    UK
    What you'd regard as a good film cameras are pretty cheap these days, however I think looking for an F100 for $100 is probabally pushing it a bit.

I dare say you could get another N8008 pretty cheaply, allthough I have been told that the N80 is a real bargain in todays digitally biased market.

Best of luck with the search.

3. mhcfires

mhcfires

Aug 23, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    I have an N80 and i am very happy with it. I also have a D80, the N80 is similar, can use the same lenses, including the G lenses. I picked mine up nearly new off ebay for $100.:smile:

4. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Everybody loves the N80, because it's the closest thing to a DSLR that uses film!

5. If you are on the cheap go for the N-80.
    I seriously question if you will be able to get the F-100 in good condition for $100.
    William Rodriguez
    Miami, Florida.

6. NPA2008

NPA2008

Apr 15, 2008
    USA
    You will enjoy the F100 more than the N8008. I owned a pair of F100's several years ago. They were wonderful cameras. It won't be possible to buy one for $100 anytime soon, though. Expect to wait another 5 years or so until the price drops that low.

One option you have is to buy an F100 in near mint condition for $300 and then resell it later for $200 or less.

7. Gave one N80 to my younger daughter and still keep one loaded with sensia. Was my first really good 35

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.