I need a program for this.......Took the Plunge

Discussion in 'Lens Lust' started by AFS, May 5, 2005.

1. Much to the relief of my camera, hands, and my photos, and much to the dismay of my wallet, camera bag, and so on, I have indulged in my desires......for a new lens.
    I had my 80-200 2.8 AFS for a few months, but it is heavy as hell and harder for me to carry than when I tried the 70-200 VR. And VR will help me a lot when I'm shooting handheld. Although I got some amazing shots handheld with the 80-200, it was chancy.
    So, just after selling my 80-200, and with my very first credit card screaming in protest, I just bought a 70-200 VR.
    Now to figure out how to recover enough to buy a 17-55 DX before they release the next camera.

2. This is one very funny poll. Just the notion of a 'higher power' to yield to sounds like it will have the opposite result (oh, wait, that's a microscope joke :lol:

3. jfrancis

jfrancis

May 8, 2005
    Orlando, FL
    Good choice. It's a great lens. I already had THAT conversation with my wife . . . The D2X one is next :shock: