I need to update my Mac Mini

Thank you for the reply @tenplanescrashing!

There were no other computers running while I was trying to login via the Adobe software. What annoyed me the most, it didn't say there were was too many users, it just kept going back to a popup screen asking me to login.

Some software programs I've got and have used specify that one can use them on two machines -- just not at the same time. Usually that is not an issue for me, just have to remember not to decide to check something or do something on the other computer and inadvertently open the relevant app when I've already got it open and running on one computer.....

I believe that you can legally install an Adobe program on more than two computers, if you want to; but you simply have to "sign-out" (although not uninstall the software) from any machines over the two active machines which your licence includes.

So if you have four computers, just sign-out from the two which you are not actively using.

It'much better to download fresh copies of applications when you are adding them to new computers than to attempt to copy the software from the old machine.
I frequently uninstall Adobe applications before installing a new version and the built-in Uninstaller makes it a very easy surgical procedure.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom