I owe it all to the Cafe

I read Spectre's/Paul's tips that he gave to Karma on how to capture Dragon Flies and I decided to put them to test.....et voila! I know it isn't the most stunning Dragon Fly image, but I was really impressed at how close I could actually get to these guys! I did exactly what Spectre/Paul instructed to do and was able to fire off some decent shots with my Tamron 90. This is my first Dragon Fly shot and I really want to take my hat off to all of the Cafe's members for their curiosity, willingness to learn and of course, all the knowledge that is offered here.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

I wish Paul would help me.... Instead he just teases me about my reluctance to go "hunting". He's probably mocking me now as I type this out.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Francis,
Nice Job! I'm glad I could be of some help. I look forward to seeing more.

And I look forward to taking more....thanks again! :biggrin:

Birgit, here is a link to the post that Francis referred to :How to approach dragonflies.

I wish Paul would help me.... Instead he just teases me about my reluctance to go "hunting". He's probably mocking me now as I type this out.
LOL! :eek::wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom