I Owe My Soul To The Company Store

The engraving says "Peerless Coal & Coke Co 1921"

vivian-r.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Alan, all I can say every time I open your posts lately is WOW, simply amazing at what you are producing...
And this one is no exception... I can see this book of your going to print, sooner than later...

Alan, all I can say every time I open your posts lately is WOW, simply amazing at what you are producing...
And this one is no exception... I can see this book of your going to print, sooner than later...
Agree entirely.
More and more.

Alan, I hope you're spending a little time writing the text for the book. It won't need much, just a little background to put these incredible pictures in context.

The main decision is whether to self-publish, or get an agent - either way, prepare for success.

Great image. That looks like a very solid structure that was built to last a long long time and is still holding up against nature's return.

Butlerkid

Cafe Ambassador
Administrator
Real Name
Karen
Another excellent image! Have you really copyrighted these images? I ask since your copyright notice does not include a year. These images are too good to treat them lightly.

Great work!

I can't even tell you how much I love shots like this. living in So. IL, we have lots of crumbling, abandoned structures and they are a favorite subject of mine. Your photos inspire me to keep capturing those....

Wonderful image.

Your skill behind the camera as well as in post makes the picture what it is. I'm certain the reality of this structure is not nearly as compelling as the image created. You "see" things most do not.

I can't even tell you how much I love shots like this. living in So. IL, we have lots of crumbling, abandoned structures and they are a favorite subject of mine. Your photos inspire me to keep capturing those....

Thanks, Gary. I hope to see some of them soon.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Forum GIFs powered by GIPHY: https://giphy.com/
Copyright © Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom