I PHONE 6 AND 7 USERS CAN CLAIM $25 FOR BATTERYGATE

I always keep the boxes, as they come in handy for stashing little items and such. I've still got the iPhone 7, the one which was that lovely glossy "piano black," but I don't use it any more. I'm currently using the iPhone XS as my "home phone" and the iPhone 11 Pro as my "everything else" phone. I don't think I'll bother digging out the serial number for either the iPhone 6 or iPhone 7......

who wrote down their serial#, that was 3 phones ago :)
Actually, more like seven phones ago!

You're eligible for the refund if you owned:

An iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, and / or an iPhone SE that ran iOS 10.2.1 or later before December 21st, 2017

An iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus that ran iOS 11.2 or later before December 21st, 2017

We still have our iPhone 6 models, though we are not using them after buying new phones a few weeks ago. I still use my old 6 as a timer for my afternoon nap as it can't wake me with phone calls.

I was quite happy with the inexpensive battery replacement as recompense for something I never noticed anyway. But I've sent them enough money, maybe I'll accept this offering. Thanks for the heads-up.

as it can't wake me with phone calls.
Set your current phone to Do Not Disturb and it won't do this. You can schedule it or use the Command Center button to turn it on/off. Only calls that can come through are ones you specify from favorites or are back to back calls.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I filed on two phones as well.
Really made it easy since I still had the boxes.
I think somewhere in the article it says checks may not be sent until December.
That's OK.
Just in time for the Holidays.

Thanks guys, I just submitted a claim on my wives 6s phone. I used to own a 7 but it is long gone along with the box and receipt. My wife will be happy to get her check from Apple.
If you remember the apple ID you used for that phone you can still submit it. Apple ID + address and they should be able to find it then you submit it. I did that for both mine and my wife's

I somewhat belatedly realized that, hey, I could get a nice little check, as I had owned the iPhone 6 Plus, the iPhone 6s Plus and the iPhone 7 Plus, getting each of them on Launch Day or shortly thereafter. I later bought an iPhone 7, the regular size, to use as my "home phone" when I was getting rid of my landline phone, but that one probably will not count since I think I got it in around mid-2018, and already was using the iPhone X as my regular cell phone. Have to look through my records and receipts now, as well as the boxes, see if I can find the serial numbers......

I somewhat belatedly realized that, hey, I could get a nice little check, as I had owned the iPhone 6 Plus, the iPhone 6s Plus and the iPhone 7 Plus, getting each of them on Launch Day or shortly thereafter. I later bought an iPhone 7, the regular size, to use as my "home phone" when I was getting rid of my landline phone, but that one probably will not count since I think I got it in around mid-2018, and already was using the iPhone X as my regular cell phone. Have to look through my records and receipts now, as well as the boxes, see if I can find the serial numbers......
Read my response above. Also, i think you can only submit one claim per person.

Other people have reported getting refunds for two devices..... ??

I haven't gotten around yet to doing anything about this, but yes, if I cannot find my receipts or the serial number on the boxes, then I will try that, just putting in my Apple ID. I've had the same Apple ID since 2005 so no problem in remembering it! Password has changed from time to time over the years, though.....

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom