I PHONE 6 AND 7 USERS CAN CLAIM $25 FOR BATTERYGATE

great tip !
If you remember the apple ID you used for that phone you can still submit it. Apple ID + address and they should be able to find it then you submit it. I did that for both mine and my wife's

This works. It found my serial number for my old SE. All 5 of my family members submitted a claim each having one of these models at one point.

I predict the consumers will each wind up with a check for $1.23 while the lawyers will walk away with $300 million. Our payments are entirely based on the number of claims. $25 is a guesstimate.

Real Name
Randy
This works. It found my serial number for my old SE. All 5 of my family members submitted a claim each having one of these models at one point.

I predict the consumers will each wind up with a check for $1.23 while the lawyers will walk away with $300 million. Our payments are entirely based on the number of claims. $25 is a guesstimate.
i was surprised they went to the trouble to add that search and open up their old records, the court must have made them

That sounds about right. I started not to submit my two claims, it's such a trivial amount. But submitting didn't take much effort.

D

Deleted member 4116

Reading the FAQ's
https://www.smartphoneperformancesettlement.com/frequently-asked-questions.php

Yes it's based on approved claims and can range from a dollar even up to $500 per device depending on what gets approved. They have a $300M floor and a $500M ceiling. Realistically, they will get a ton of submissions and most will be approved so we'll only get a few bucks but it's worth the 30 seconds it takes to submit and see.

considering I didn't expect a dime, nor did I truly care, anything is worth the 30 seconds.

This is useful info, since it answered my question about multiple devices:

To receive a settlement benefit, you must complete a valid Claim Form that includes, among other things, your name, mailing address, and an eligible iPhone serial number for an eligible device. You also must declare under penalty of perjury that you (1) are or were a United States owner of an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 7, 7 Plus, and/or SE device (2) that ran iOS 10.2.1 or later or, in the case of iPhone 7 and 7 Plus devices, that ran iOS 11.2 or later before December 21, 2017, and (3) you experienced diminished performance on your device(s). If you have multiple eligible devices, you must submit a separate Claim Form for each device.

Not a problem, separate claim form for each device....... Now I just have to get my act together and file the claims!

McQ

Still looking to break 80 consistently.
Real Name
Glenn
Yeah, good luck with this one. I typed in the CORRECT serial number of my old iPhone 6+ and it told me no record exists for that. So I typed in the alternate information it asked for. Guess what? Told me no record exists for it.

I typed these in directly from my Apple receipt!

Latest threads

Top Bottom