I photographed Golf Tournament this weekend - too much gear

I photographed Golf Tournament this weekend for local magazine. My arms are killing me b/c I brought too many gadgets !!!

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Joking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this guy crazy or what :idea: I thought I was bad with all my bags but this guy is seriously battling a CHRONIC LLD !!!!

If he fell over I don't think it could get up.

Maybe he is prepared to shoot Tiger Woods. He needs the extra equipment since Woods' caddie has been known to rip equipment away from photographers.

Russ

When I was wearing my full Lowepro backpack and shooting with D2X / 70-200VR / tripod in the Zoo, I though my neck would fall off at the end of the day. This guy is carrying 4 times as much and still able to lift his arms like there is nothing.

Russ Smith said:
Maybe he is prepared to shoot Tiger Woods. He needs the extra equipment since Woods' caddie has been known to rip equipment away from photographers.
I heard that.

Y'know, I'm a peaceable, law-abiding, God-fearing kinda guy but if some golfer or his caddy tried to separate me from my D70 then he'd soon learn a whole new meaning of the words "hook" and "swing".

Great capture Jay. I guess you can never be too prepared!!! But what happens when you have to go to the bathroom? :oops:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom