I photographed Golf Tournament this weekend - too much gear

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by JerseyJay, Jun 29, 2005.

1. I photographed Golf Tournament this weekend for local magazine. My arms are killing me b/c I brought too many gadgets !!!

camel.

Joking !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is this guy crazy or what :idea: I thought I was bad with all my bags but this guy is seriously battling a CHRONIC LLD !!!!

2. Chris101

Chris101

Feb 2, 2005
    Arizona
    Looks like he's got a [explicative deleted by moderator] body attached to every one of those lenses too!

3. JordanLFW

JordanLFW Guest

wow...im diggin' the knee pads :lol:

4. Funny!!!

5. Flew

Flew

Jan 25, 2005
    Alabama
    Looks perfectly normal to me.....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Actually, I'm envious. :oops:

6. If he fell over I don't think it could get up.

Maybe he is prepared to shoot Tiger Woods. He needs the extra equipment since Woods' caddie has been known to rip equipment away from photographers.

Russ

7. MontyDog

MontyDog

Jan 30, 2005
    #1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax;

8. When I was wearing my full Lowepro backpack and shooting with D2X / 70-200VR / tripod in the Zoo, I though my neck would fall off at the end of the day. This guy is carrying 4 times as much and still able to lift his arms like there is nothing.

9. I heard that.

Y'know, I'm a peaceable, law-abiding, God-fearing kinda guy but if some golfer or his caddy tried to separate me from my D70 then he'd soon learn a whole new meaning of the words "hook" and "swing".

10. I think between paying for all that equip, and the Chiropracter, why bother? CS Dayan

11. Steve S

Steve S

Feb 1, 2005
    SE Florida
    The oddest, most incredible sight ever!

Guess he doesn't want to miss ANY opportunities! thanks Jay!

12. eng45ine

eng45ine

May 11, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    Great capture Jay. I guess you can never be too prepared!!! But what happens when you have to go to the bathroom? :oops: