I really like baseball

Real Name
Randy
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

All are great, but that broken bat shot, with the wood chips in the air, is awesome.

I

ipsofacto

With the exception of #2 you've missed/not captured/whatever all of the peak action, your framing, composition, and angles are also pretty much all off. I cant really pick out one that catches my attention or is better than the others. Your previous attempts are of a much much much higher level than these.

T

topher04r1

With the exception of #2 you've missed/not captured/whatever all of the peak action, your framing, composition, and angles are also pretty much all off. I cant really pick out one that catches my attention or is better than the others. Your previous attempts are of a much much much higher level than these.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Real Name
Randy
thx for the C&C
this is the 3rd pull from this game so they are not as good as the best but I liked looking at them anyway

Put me in the "I like them" column! The first one is the best (in my eyes) followed by #3...the intense look on the pitcher's (?) face.

i didn't see the ''critique request'' button on the thread title.
did i miss it?!?!?:confused:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom