1. Welcome to NikonCafe.com—a friendly Nikon camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

I really like it but...

Discussion in 'Retouching and Post Processing' started by Candidcameraman, Aug 18, 2008.

1. There are elements I do not want it in...

Before.gif
    Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

So I corrected it... I don't know why I don't do this more often

View attachment 240692

2. a great example of what CAN be done to make an image more desirable
    very nicely done

3. Looks like the posts, the people and the sign they're reading.
    I did that here:

354088187_bcQtM-L.jpg
    354087979_K2rcB-L.jpg

I've sold more copies of this print than any other image. A fellow worker suggested that the image would look better without the tourists in it. I'm glad I li$tened!

4. Really nice Dude!
    I agree on removing the people, but personally I would leave the fence posts in the image. It reinforces the leading line towards the subject.

5. Thank you

Awwww... I was shooting with the 35/1.4 and I like shooting it at 1.4 - it gives a softness I like to the images I capture... It was the last picture I took of that place while leaving it.

Rich,

Correct - you did a great job with it.

Thank you Frits... I will redo it with the posts in it, I think you are correct and will make it a better picture in the end.

6. Phillip Ino

Phillip Ino

Nov 26, 2007
    Austin
    Wow, nice job Dude and Rich!

7. Good job Dude . . . . . and Rich. You have both made your images better and it shows.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.