I see new toys coming my way

For the last three years (while living in the UK) the wife didn't work. I made enough money to support us and I really like the idea of Monica saying home with Bailey during the first few years anyways. Monica is an RN, and now that Bailey is older and we are back in the USA, she wanted to get back to work. Well today she landed a very nice job and the pay is more then we were hoping :D :D :D

I see new toys for Todd :!: :!: :!:

K

Ken-L

You lucky devil :twisted: I've got to make sure my wife doesn't see this thread! :lol:

She works, I don't. I still get new toys all the time........
But if it were the other way around, and she was "going back to work", I couldn't argue with her if she wanted some "toys" for herself first!

Steved53 said:
I see new toys for Monica!!!

Amen to that! What does Monica like to do? Maybe Todd should suggest that Monica go out and buy herself something REALLY nice w/that first paycheck...Way to go Steve on thinking about the lady! I like your style.

And good for you too, Todd...and Bailey too....Sounds like new toys for the whole family! ;-)

You should imediately take your wife out to dinner, buy her flowers, suggest she needs to buy a new dress and matching shoes, make wild and passionate love to her and then make some real trendy late night snack for her. After you have built up more brownie points by cleaning the house and doing the laundry you can go buy something really insane and not have to grovel and beg too much for forgiveness afterwards.

Try it, it really works well for me !

Dont forget! Its always easier to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.

Doug

Leigh said:
Steved53 said:
I see new toys for Monica!!!

Amen to that! What does Monica like to do? Maybe Todd should suggest that Monica go out and buy herself something REALLY nice w/that first paycheck...Way to go Steve on thinking about the lady! I like your style.

I did tell her that she needs to take that first check and spend every last dine on herself.

*LMAO* This thread is soooo funny!!! Congrats on the new job for wiffy, Todd. I think a small gift of something shiny is appropriate for her first week on the job. Women just love unexpected prezzies. And when I say shiny, I don't mean the sunlight glinting off a new lens either!

Doug, I love your style!!! You really know how to get a woman to "yes", don't you!! LOL You could give lessons.....

Sandi, I've been married for 26 years and my wife has learned how to both tolerate me and detect when I'm earning brownie points so I can buy new toys - especially camera oriented toys!

She probably just lets me think I'm being smart ......

Doug

Latest threads

Top Bottom