I see you!

Discussion in 'People' started by sonyam, Sep 4, 2008.

1. She looks like she would have really run me over if the steering wheel were attached to a moving car, not just a jungle gym, LOL!

2812023087_e30cc2f228_b.

2. Haha!! She'd do great driving around Boston, just the right attitude! :biggrin:

3. LindaZ

LindaZ

Jul 29, 2007
    Wilmington, NC
    haha...that's great... we see you too!

4. Please warn me when she gets her learner's permit!! That's one aggressive looking driver!

5. Phil

Phil

Nov 25, 2007
    Illinois
    Jeff Gordon better see her because here she comes, great shot.

6. That's a cute shot..Sonya, What kind of camera was your daughter using in the picture the other day. You had a picture of your daughter with a little pink camera. My granddaughter is turning 3 on the Sept. 17 and she wants a pink camera...

TIA

7. sonya...
    we need more threads from you
    LIKE THIS ONE

LOVE IT
    what a cool picture
    and... you always have the best captions, as well

8. She would never run over her mommy.

9. LOL! If she's anything like her momma, she'll do more than survive Boston. She'll be racing the boys on the side streets, and making them feel dumb. :wink:

Thanks Linda. She's a little monster...

We have a while, she's not even 2 yet.

I agree....she might just be a little speed racer, LOL!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8331753&type=product&id=1175388869896

It's cheap, but it works!

Thank you Greg. I've been really busy, so my shooting time has been TOO LITTLE. I'll try to post more. :tongue:

I'm not so sure, LOL! Especially when she actually gets a license and is a hormonal teenager. :eek: 

10. Thanks Sonya.........They don't have them at Best Buy in Canada........Will keep looking

11. Sonya, an exceptional shot.. it really is!

G

12. kwork

kwork

Jun 8, 2006
    NC
    I laughed when I saw this pic.
    great capture. Thanks for sharing

13. Kemnik

Kemnik

Aug 21, 2007
    San Jose, CA
    OMG!!!! That expression is great!! I really love it.

14. avyoung

avyoung

Dec 17, 2007
    Canada
    Coming from an asian driver, she looks totally normal behind the wheel to me! hahaha!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.