I think I fixed it.

Dont know why this happened, or even what happened, but someone I'm taking pictures for asked me what I could do to fix this, said that this is the way it came off of his camera (Casio P&S). I think I got it back together decently, I thought it would just be a simple cut and slide it straight over, but the weird part, is that not all of the picture was moved over the same amount. The rainbow, top of the tail, horizontal stabilizer, top of cabin, and trees didn't line up if i just moved the top part over. even when I got everything lined up there was still a gap between the top half and bottom half of the tail. Anyways, any clue why something like this would happen?

Before
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

After
View attachment 400244

Attachments

In Windows, using Photoshop, have both images open. Holding down shift key, drag one over the other. They will align perfectly. No need to cut and paste in this instance. Hope this helps.

The second shot is the fixed one, I was saying that I thought I would be able to select the different areas that shifted, which seems like only 2, the top all the way across, and the bottom left which moved to the bottom right. However when I did the top part, and slid it over, only one or 2 parts would line up right.

You did a great job in fixing this. An error writing to the card is the probable cause. The card should be formatted in camera before using again. I've had this happen once or twice.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom