I think I'm gonna croak!

Visitor to our backyard pond.
Nikon D80
Sigma 80-400OS

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

One minute you're sitting there taking shots at a frog; the next you have a frog attached to your expensive lens! Careful there, Ray. Looks like Mr Frog has quite a set of springs on the back end and could probably get some serious air.

Beautiful shot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
One minute you're sitting there taking shots at a frog; the next you have a frog attached to your expensive lens! Careful there, Ray. Looks like Mr Frog has quite a set of springs on the back end and could probably get some serious air.

Beautiful shot.
Thanks Pia,

Yes, I have seen a few springs and he can move quickly and high. I want to get a shot of him in the waterfall, it is so comical. I'll just have to be patient.:biggrin:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ray - your frog and your pond are much more interesting than mine.

https://www.nikoncafe.com/vforums/showthread.php?t=180913

Your frog is really cool. I hope he stays for a while.
There is no such thing as an un-interesting frog. Thanks for the comments. He has been with us all year along with "Sneaky" the garter snake (hope they don't meet) and a small rabbit that lives under our gazebo. We live in the middle of a populated area but have a great ecosystem. We have 40-50 Goldfish in our pond also so it's a pretty cool place. Always lots of photo ops

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Last edited by a moderator:
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom