I think its a keeper.....

80-400, 400mm at 1/100th, handheld

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

D

DoorMan

Looks like a sharp lens Charles. By the way can the birds get those big seeds out of those small slots?

It looks like a good copy. I must admit that I did not expect this kind of image quality from it. It was Gales images that pushed me over the edge. Shame on you Gale.:tongue:

Herb,
They must be able to because when I go to fill it there is nothing in it. I have not had a chance to sit and watch them though.

It looks like a good copy. I must admit that I did not expect this kind of image quality from it. It was Gales images that pushed me over the edge. Shame on you Gale.:tongue:

Herb,
They must be able to because when I go to fill it there is nothing in it. I have not had a chance to sit and watch them though.
The 80-400 is a very fine lens, Charles. Its my primary tele for travelling too. (And it works good with the 1.4 Kenko Pro too!)

I claim the shame Charles
Only because you are happy and doing a great job with that lens:)))))

Definitely a keeper Charles. IMHO, the 80-400VR is an excellent, relatively affordable multi-purpose lens. Heck, Gale has proved that it can provide excellent results. :wink:

I claim the shame Charles
Only because you are happy and doing a great job with that lens:)))))
Nothing great yet. I have some ideas of things I hope to shoot this weekend. Time to get the tubes out and hunt some bugs. :wink:

Definitely a keeper Charles. IMHO, the 80-400VR is an excellent, relatively affordable multi-purpose lens. Heck, Gale has proved that it can provide excellent results. :wink:
Inexpensive compared to other 400mm alternatives with VR. Compact enough to put in my daily kit. I'm going to order a better beamer. Maybe a couple of them. Just to see what I can do with CLS. Gale certainly did prove that.:wink:

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Nikon Cafe is a fan site and not associated with Nikon Corporation.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2005-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom