I thought I would share this with you all..........

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DAVE VAN, Nov 20, 2005.

1. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    I just learned that I won photo of the week for this week. Here is a link to the site:
    http://monsterblog.lzsportsource.com/pictureoftheweek.htm

I have also am going to be working for this website. I will be covering various races and shows on the East coast and will provide race coverage. I have been given press credentials so I will be able to cover the action from the race floor. I will be sharing photos with you all of some of the races I will be attending. I will have a special section on the site where my shots will be displayed. I am also planning on setting up a camera/gear question and answering forum where other race fans can discuss anything pertaining to photographing Monster Trucks. Please stop by and take a look. We hope to increase the traffic to the site in hopes of attracting more sponsors. :smile:
    My son David is very excited as he will be traveling with me to many of these shows.

2. Great shot of the Gravedigger and Congratulations on your win.

I have seen it when if sits off season at it's home in North Carolina and it is one huge truck.

3. Good on you David, way to go!!
    Be sure to enjoy every minute of it with your li'l guy!

4. DAVE VAN

DAVE VAN

Feb 22, 2005
    New Jersey
    Thanks Frits. Even my wife said that she would go with me. She said she doesn't want me to get squashed! :redface:

5. jjdesanto1

jjdesanto1

May 1, 2005
    Warwick, N.Y.
    John DeSanto
    Congratulations, Dave

on the great shot and the photo gig.

You should have tons of fun with this!