I thought this was over....

146705985-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

IR
146706216-O.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

:biggrin: That's Colorado! Yesterday I was driving home from work with my top down soaking up the rays. Today, I had a jacket and my heater on and drove home in near-tornado winds! But, the one difference is that when you guys are getting snow in Denver, Pueblo is usually getting nothing... or raining like today.

:eek:

Another reason I like living in Florida.
When its 100 I can always drive up into the mountains and cool off. :wink:

:biggrin: That's Colorado! Yesterday I was driving home from work with my top down soaking up the rays. Today, I had a jacket and my heater on and drove home in near-tornado winds! But, the one difference is that when you guys are getting snow in Denver, Pueblo is usually getting nothing... or raining like today.
Same here. Was taking macro shots of flowers in the back yard and now everything is buried.

Global Cooling.....haven't you heard?
We certainly got our share of moisture today. Suppose to be mid 60s by tomorrow afternoon.:smile: In Colorado, if you don't like the weather, wait 5 minutes because it will change.

Well, you caused it, Charles... you left the Christmas lights in the tree so the weather was confused!:wink: :Shocked: :biggrin:

LMAO! busted :biggrin:

I took all the other lights down a loooong time ago, but forgot about that one tree. Was surprised that anyone noticed.

:eek:

Another reason I like living in Florida.

I second that comment. I live in beautiful TEXAS where today it was 73. But think of me in July when it's 104 here. Hhahahah.

Pictures looks like you're getting ready for Christmas.:biggrin:

Well move to Paris ( France that is , not Texas ) : it's been in the high 77° and bright and sunny for the past 2/3 weeks :890:

Oh noooo, that would make me head to any airport and get on anything that's headed south. I'm keeping my fingers x'd that ours is over. You have my deepest sympathies.

There is also a Paris, Tennessee Julian. :)

Don't feel bad Charles, our spring flowers were frozen to the nub just about 2 weeks ago, dogwoods, early leaving, all froze.

We had some real cold winters with a lot of snow and sticking slick roads from 76-80 range. I guess our great blizzard was in 93, 22" Happened in like April I think.

Real Name
William Beem
When its 100 I can always drive up into the mountains and cool off. :wink:

No worries, we invest in air conditioning so we don't have to drive anywhere to stay cool. Swimming pools work well, too.

Latest threads

Top Bottom